This is the month of Fashion! After India Couture Week now it’s India Bridal fashion Week. Season’ s biggest fashion events are here. The India Bridal Fashion Week 2014 held at DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj, on Thursday where designers showcased their amazing couture pieces with glamorous essence. Between the designer sarees, Anarkali’s and accessories here are a few top trends of Bridal Fashion Week 2014, Take a look
- Colored gowns and heavy embroidered lehengas with cool hair ornaments were the trends. The Tarun Tahiliani theme was ‘The Modern Mughals’ that consists of work in three overpowering shades of gold, red and black. The collection consists of beautiful lehengas,brocade blouses with net detailing, kalidar kurtas, jamawar long jackets, floral patterned saris with rich embroidery of reshams, zari and mukaish. On the other hand Gauri & Nainika showcased a collection for the contemporary bride that was very straightforward and wearable designs for the would be brides.
- Black ensembles were the highlight. Blacks are the new reds. Apart from black, the models were spotted in colors such as white, bronze, orange, red, gold and champagne. Many models were spotted in cream, gold and off white with golden embroidery and wire work.
- Apart from head gears and bands, models sporting ‘mangtika’ modified into ‘mohawk’ on their foreheads and long earrings.
- On the other hand Suneet Varma showcased his set designs with heavy bridal sarees and lehenga choli. Corsets have replaced traditional choils with more westernized touch to the traditional nuptial outfits.
- Mirror-work embellishments are back with the band this bridal season. Beautiful sarees with large borders in thread embroidery, stark white and ivory with the hint of Rajesthani style was spotted in many designer’s work. Sarees in dark shades interspersed with gold will continue to draw b
- Not Strictly Bridal trend was also part of this bridal season that consists of geoegtte sweatshirts, biker jackets with heavy embroidery and sequin work was spotted. Heavy embroidery with transparent flowing jacket were the hottest trend of this bridal week.
- Middle part buns with deep, Black and white eye and a dark bordeaux lips, a look inspired from the 1930s are back in demand. Bold lips are the bridal season’s hottest runway trend.
Bollywood hotties are dazzling the ramp as the show stoppers. Nargis Fakhri, Esha Gupta and Shraddha Kapoor were a few of them. Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp for JJ Vallaya as a beautiful South Indian bride in a rich Kanjeevaram sari while Kangana Ranaut looked smoking hot in a chic velvet bridal saree
You can buy similar trends from Cbazaar online. Cbazaar deals in designer sarees and Indian ethnic clothes. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Take a sneak peak at the latest designs, cuts, styles and patterns this summer season launched by Cbazaar online. Cbazaar has also launched beautiful Bollywood inspired designer collection 2014.
Prapti Bagga Arora