Backless cholis are the hot trend these days & everybody’s party favorite. Cut out style blouses is a great way to strike a balance without showing off too much skin yet bring out the sensuous style without being labeled sexy. Add subtleness to your ensemble & mystery to your wardrobe with a backless choli or sari blouse.
The B-Town is bringing the sexy back with this style and here is how you can do too..
- Simplify the backless choli by covering up a little bit of the front.
- Sari must be draped in a thin pleated style & secured with a pin at the edge of the shoulder.
- Wearing a bikini style blouse might add some fun element to your ethnic look.
- Infuse the intricately sequinned blouse with a flowy sari . Short sleeves or halter neck is the apt choice for a party look.
- Have a toned back , then you can flaunt it with a strappy sari blouse.
- The long strings with tassels tied up at the back of the choli gives the desi touch to the hot look.
- If your on the heavier side opt for a full sleeve blouse with a clean scooped back.
Grandstand your Indian heritage, go ahead experiment with colors & designs in the current trends. Be fashion forward this season. Check out our B- Town celebs flaunting ethnic trends on screen & off screen.
Check out Cbazaar’s collection this season. It offers timeless Indian styles, as well as chic reinvented styles, in designer wear, party wear and everyday fashion. A collection that reflects a perfect blend of aesthetic design and comfort.You can buy similar designer products from Cbazaar online, Cbazaar offers beautiful bridal lehenga sarees, Bollywood sarees, bridal lehenga cholis, and Indian ethnic clothes’ for various occasions and fancy events.